Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Kiko ~ #533 Pearly Golden Green


Kiko ~ #533 Pearly Golden Green
Green packed with golden shimmer

I think Kiko deserves a lot of love in blogland, because they make really great looking nail polishes (and great makeup too!). Today I’m going to show you a beautiful green shimmer that has been living in the infamous box of untrieds for quite a while – I’m  not sure how long exactly. Let’s just say that it deserves to come out and play.

I used two really easy and fast drying coats for my manicure. It’s a really great polish that ticks pretty much all of the boxes.

The stamp is from the acrylic stamping plate “BY-X03”. I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: “Yellow” and “Pumpkin”. I made the silver dot in the middle of the flowers with Color Club’s “Harp on It”.

This is the final manicure in the sunshine.

Kiko ~ #533 Pearly Golden Green

I really like the way the flowers turned out!

Kiko ~ #533 Pearly Golden Green

Here’s #533 “Pearly Golden Green” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It sooo shiny and pretty.

Kiko ~ #533 Pearly Golden Green

Here is the stuff I used today. The polishes are photographed on top of the acrylic stamping plate. It’s such a challenge to see the designs on it!


Like I said: Kiko deserves way more love then they’re getting.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Tons of shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing shine, great gloss, it’s a great polish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: