Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Impala: Rebelde

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Rebelde
Sea green shimmer

“Rebelde” has been sitting in my box of untried polishes from Brazilian swaps. I treasure that box a lot!

The formula of “Rebelde” is on the thin side. It almost covered in two coats but the third coat made it look more perfect than two coats did. The drying time was average.

I placed some nautical stickers on my nails and topped it with a silver/blue glitter from W7 called “Wish Confetti”.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Impala: Rebelde
Impala: Rebelde


The stickers are from Shein. I bought them as nail stickers but most of them are way too big for my nails, so I think they’re originally scrapbook stickers. I used the smallest ones on my nails today.

Impala: Rebelde
Impala: Rebelde


And this is “Rebelde” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Impala: Rebelde
Impala: Rebelde


Here are the things I used today.

Impala “Rebelde” and W7 “Wish Confetti”
Impala “Rebelde” and W7 “Wish Confetti”



Do you like this polish?



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Thin formula, but a really nice colour once the three coats are on
Buy again: I probably would.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo this came out nice! I did not know that Shein made nail art. Very cool!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a bit of nail art, stamping plates and stickers, but not a huge lot :D And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Both polishes are gorgeous. I just love the look you created. Those stickers look really great and I'm glad you were able to make them work!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am also pleased that they worked out in the end :)

      Delete
  3. I like both polishes and how they match together! Beautiful stickers too! :-)

    ReplyDelete