Sunday, January 8, 2023

Impala: Roxo Descolada

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Roxo Descolada
Deep purple shimmer

Here’s another polish from Brazil. It’s been sitting with a bunch of polish sister in a box of untrieds, waiting to shine on my nails. Today is the day where it’s going to do just that.  

The formula is like a crelly and the coverage was so-so. I ended up with three coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time was average, leaning towards slow.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “PY-X006”. I stamped with Color Club’s “Harp On It”. I topped it all with China Glaze’s glitter topper “WildFlower Hour”.

This is the final result:

Impala: Roxo Descolada
Impala: Roxo Descolada


I really like the end result.

Impala: Roxo Descolada
Impala: Roxo Descolada


And here’s “Roxo Descolada” alone; three coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is gorgeous!

Impala: Roxo Descolada
Impala: Roxo Descolada


Here are the things I used today.

Color Club “Harp On It”, Impala “Roxo Descolada” and China Glaze “Wildflower Hour”
Color Club “Harp On It”, Impala “Roxo Descolada” and China Glaze “Wildflower Hour”



I am torn over what to think about this polish. On one side it has really beautiful shimmer. On the other side – three coats are too many for a colour this dark. And it definitely didn’t help that it didn’t have a fast drying time.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average to slow
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I’m not impressed with the formula, the coverage or the drying time. The shimmer is gorgeous though.
Buy again: No

4 comments:

  1. It is a really beautiful colour but I can understand why you would be hesitant to purchase it again. Slow drying time can be super frustrating!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful, but three coats for such a dark colour seems unnecessary. :)

      Delete
  2. It's a pity that it needs three coats, but I like the shade and the shimmer. Perfect final manicure, that silver really pops-up in such a beautiful way! :-)

    ReplyDelete