Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Chirality ~ Quarks



Chirality ~ Quarks
Blue/purple holo

It’s time for a couple of Chirality polishes, I think. They want to move from the box of untrieds to the Helmer. I’ll start out with Quarks, which looks really lovely in the bottle. I found it hard to determine whether it is blue or purple – so perhaps it is a little bit of both.

Application was a dream because the formula is just good. Drying time is good, and so is opacity: It takes two coats to make this baby shine to the max! I didn’t apply a topcoat just yet.

Here’s what it looks like, two coats, picture taken with flash:


Aren’t those rainbows just darling??



The polish changes quite a lot when you look at it in lower lights – here’s a picture taken without flash:


Still pretty, don’t you think?
I stamped on it. I used a design from Bundlemonster BM-406 and I stamped with Essie’s Nothing Else Metals. I topped it with a layer of topcoat, and here’s what my final mani looks like:


I think this knotted hearts-design is really pretty!


The last low light-pic: 


I like Chirality’s holographic polishes; the formula is good, the colours are pleasant and the drying time is good. Do you know the brand?

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Finish: Holographic that is glowing from within
Overall impression: Great polish – I love the colour that changes between blue and purple depending on when and where you look at it.
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. I like Chirality, a great brand. This is so beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 100% with you, I think Chirality makes some great polishes :)

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of the brand before but this colour is stunning; I don't remember seeing a holo this shade before. Love how the stamping gives it a nautical feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit that I'm really pleased with this myself :)

      Delete
  3. This polish is very tempting for me, though I don't know this brand, it looks fantastic on your nails and the stamping pattern is a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit dusty/grey toned, but you wear those shades so well - beautiful swatches and end result!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, it pleases me a lot to hear it :)

      Delete
  5. Chirality is a very good brand and this color is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know the brand, but the polish is gorgeous and the design looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many beautiful holo polishes! I love the stamping you added too; the contrast between the colors is really pretty. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must admit that the range of holos sometimes overwhelm me :)

      Delete