Friday, August 29, 2014

Resinail ~ Fuchsia Fade



Resinail ~ Fuchsia Fade
Pink shimmer to fuchsia thermal

The formula is good and easy to work with. I didn’t experience any problems with application. The polish was opaque after two coats, but I wanted to be on the safe side and show this polish from its prettiest side, so I applied a third coat. The drying time between the coats is a little bit faster than average, but not much.

Here’s what three coats and no topcoat looks like in the sunshine:


That pink shimmer is just amazing!


The effect that I’m showing you here is the way it looks in real life without use of cold/warm water. I have relatively short nails, but this would be even more awesome on really long nails – that would give a gradient effect!


I did try and play with warm and cold water, but we have relatively warm here at the moment, even out of the cold tap, and the instant I pulled my fingers out of the (semi) cold water, the polish reverted back to it’s ‘warm’ colour before I could snap pictures of it :D


Here’s one last shot. I must admit that I find this really fascinating, because it shows how well it works and how the effect looks in “real life” instead of under a running tap!


Verdict:
I’m impressed with this thermal. The effect is really good and it works even on short nails like mine. The formula is good too, so yes, if you like pinks and thermals, this is definitely a winner!

12 comments:

  1. I like pinks and not stinking thermals, I've had a stinker so far :D This one looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like thermals, because they make it look like a gradient on the nails :)
    This one is really pretty! I actually like it on your nails, because it gives kind of a french tip look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really surprised over that French tip look I achieved without doing anything for it :)

      Delete
  3. Nice shade of pink and pretty shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I was also impressed with the shimmer :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a great thermal! I love that shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it, I think the shimmer is quite impressive :)

      Delete
  5. I agree, it's impressing it keeps cold on the tips, most thermals dont...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and especially on shorter nails like mine :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is a strong and bright color change! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete