Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Anny ~ Best Dressed



Anny ~ Best Dressed
Gold to pink and copper duochromatic shimmer

Yesterday I promised to show you more of the Anny polishes I bought when I was on holiday in Poland. Best Dressed is a duochrome polish – the main colour is gold, and it has a lovely shift to pink and copper. It isn’t normally a colour I’d pick and I probably wouldn’t have bought it if it was full price. It was drastically reduced though so I couldn’t resist!

The formula is so good and the coverage too. I used two very easy coats for my mani and the drying time was really good too.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


The shift is more prominent in real life but it turned out to be a bit camera shy unfortunately.


I kept it really simple. All I did was to make a straight line of dots down the middle of each nail. I used El Corazón’s First Kiss from the Kaleidoscope collection for that. I applied a layer of topcoat, et voilà, my mani was done:


Look at that pink shimmer!


I don’t have anything like this in my collection so this is definitely a keeper!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochromatic shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, great shimmer, pretty unique polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It looks mainly gold on my screen, in a pleasant tone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also is gold on my monitor - so I was very surprised to see this color on your blog LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes gold is not the colour I wear the most :D

      Delete
  3. It looks gorgeous, so rich and elegant :D

    ReplyDelete