Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Anny ~ Deep in Love & Style Explosion



Anny ~ Deep in Love & Style Explosion
Orange crème & Black and white glitter and shreds

I’ve showed you Anny polishes the last couple of days and today I’m going to show you two more. I love the brand and was thrilled to find these really cheap in Poland.

Deep in Love is a gorgeous orange crème, so super easy to work with, self-levelling and good covering. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

This is what two coats and no topcoat looks like:


Isn’t that just pretty?! I love it!

I grabbed another Anny polish to put on top of it: Style Explosion, which is a black and white glitter topper – the type that was shortly popular a couple of years ago. This is not my favourite style of topper, but at that price I couldn’t resist.

I had to dap the glitter around a bit to get even distribution. The drying time was a little bit slow because I dapped on too thick a coat – that is purely my fault and no the polish’s!

Here’s a single coat of Style Explosion over Deep In Love.


A really dear friend of mine said that the glitter reminded her of little ghosts. That made me love this polish a bit more!


If you ever come across a pretty Anny polish I think you should give it a go. They’re really good polishes!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: crème (and glitter :D )
Overall impression: Great quality, easy to work with, love the colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I like the combo with the topper a lot! I love such graphic toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really "true" orange in my book - suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, it's a perfect orange <3

    ReplyDelete