Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sation ~ Gumdrop Glitter Red



Sation ~ Gumdrop Glitter Red
Red jelly with red microglitter

Some of you might know that I have a soft spot for red glitter polishes. I have numerous examples of them and I can’t restrain myself when I see a new one. My latest addition to that collection is Gumdrop Glitter Red from Sation.

I’m quite fond of Sation’s polishes. They’re usually really good quality and they do come in a good variety of colours and finishes.

The formula of Gumdrop Glitter Red is good and it covers in two coats. I managed to dent two of my nails though and instead of starting all over, I applied another layer. I wanted all my nails to look the same, so they all got a third layer.

The drying time is pretty average.

This is three layers and one layer of topcoat, taken in ordinary daylight.


Be still, my heart ♥

This is taken in the lightbox:


This last picture is taken in direct sunlight.


I didn’t do any nail art on this. I wanted to enjoy this on its own with nothing to distract it. I love this polish, it’s so beautiful!


Number of coats: 3 – but 2 was enough
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Red glitters like this one are my kryptonite! I love it!
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: