Tuesday, October 25, 2016

El Corazón ~ Karma



El Corazón ~ Karma
Purple to red and blue duochrome with holo shimmer

It’s been a while since I wore an El Corazón duochrome and this is the last one in my box of untrieds for now. It’s not a secret that I’m a fan of their duochromes because I think they are perfect chameleons.

I applied two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity. No underwear necessary with this polish either. I took my photos before I added the topcoat.

This is two coats in ordinary daylight, no sun:


It’s a beautiful shift in my opinion.


When I turn on the flash to show off the holo shimmer, the polish shows its blue side.


And this last picture is taken in my lightbox.


I was impressed with the beauty of the shift so I left it like this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome with holo shimmer
Overall impression: Good shift, great colours, cool polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: