Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dance Legend ~ Eos



Dance Legend ~ Eos
Neon pink crème

Today I wanted something non-subtle on my nails. I went for neon pink. Eos is from Dance Legend’s Pedicure collection, but as I’ve written before: Nails and nails, and I don’t discriminate. This polish is made for toenails but it looks beautiful on my fingernails as well.

I used two easy coats for my mani and the drying time was pretty good without being outstanding.

Here’s two coats taken in the sunshine.


I wasn’t really in the mood for nail art, but I wanted to ad a bit more sparkle. I chose Nail Nation 3000’s Glimmering Hope, a holo topper with flakies.

Here’s one coat of the holo topcoat over Eos; the photo is taken in the sun.


This is taken in the lightbox. Isn’t it just a pretty colour?


And here are the two polishes.


I like it loud, also on my nails, so this is how I like it!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: I love neon colours like this and the quality is great.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful colour! And the final holo glitters are perfect! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely neon shade and together with the topper it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with holo topper! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm so in the mood for this right now! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete