Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Essence ~ We Will Spock You & Intergalactic Adventure



Essence ~ We Will Spock You & Intergalactic Adventure
From the “Out of Space Stories” collection

Out of Space Stories is a collection of seven polishes from spring 2017. I bought six of them and today I’m going to show you the last two. The seventh polish is black which is why I didn’t buy it. Check out this link and this link to see the other four.

We Will Spock You is a silver scattered holo and Intergalactic Adventure is a dark blue to purple duochrome.

The Silver holo has a sheer formula but it does build up and cover in two coats. Intergalactic Adventure is not sheer, and also take two coats to reach full opacity.

Let me show you my final mani:


The stamps are both from the stamping plate Lina Make your Mark 04. None of the two polishes work very well for stamping, so I used other polishes for that: The silver stars are stamped with Color Club’s Harp on It, and the swirly blue design is stamped with Colour Alike’s B. a Rainy Mood.

This picture is taken in daylight, no sun.


This is what the two polishes look like on their own. I couldn’t catch the shift on camera, but it’s there in real life.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used for my mani.


There you have it, that was the Out of Space Stories collection from Essence.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome and holo
Overall impression: I like both of these. I have better duochromes and silver holos but they are great basis polishes at a great price
Buy again: Yes to both

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, really pretty and well put together nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very pretty, but of the series of these essence the best nail art till now is the first one with the gradient! Smuack♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, that was my favourite too :)

      Delete
  3. I want these essence nail polishes too. I think they look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with my little haul of Essences. I think they're cool little polishes :)

      Delete