Friday, June 30, 2017

Miss Sporty ~ Funtasy #020



Miss Sporty ~ Funtasy #020
Steel grey with silver holo glitter

Many mainstream brands have now discovered holographic glitter. Miss Sporty is on of them and I managed to snatch three different colours in an online store.

020 is the first I try. I used two easy coats with average drying time. I made a stamping gradient on it, using the stamping plate BP-L061. I used the stamping polishes Red and Black, both from El Corazón, and I topped the whole thing with topcoat.

Here’s my final mani in the sun:


And this is the same thing in the lightbox. The holo glitter is still playful.


This is the Miss Sporty holo on its own. Two coats, like I said, and no topcoat yet.


Here’s the stuff I used for my mani.


I don’t think I’d wear the base colour on its own, but it’s a great colour to use as a base for something, just like I did here.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Good basic colour
Buy again: Yes 

13 comments: