Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Born Pretty Flakie nail polish M002 Indian Peacock



Born Pretty Flakie nail polish M002 Indian Peacock
Blue to green flakie

The bottle of polish I'm using today is packed with colour changing flakies in a clear base. It looks like this:


Doesn’t it just look amazing? I think it does.

I decided to try it with black underwear because I didn’t quite know how dense the flakies were. Little did I know that the Indian Peacock is very dense indeed.

Let me show you. This is one layer of black underwear followed of just one coat of the Indian Peacock.


The application was really easy. The flakies spread out easily and effortlessly. I didn’t have to dap the brush around for even coverage. It’s a great flakie for sure! And take a look at that colour shift!


Wow. That’s a beautiful peacock! :D

16 comments:

  1. OMG this is absolutely gorgeous! I want this to but I'm trying to save so I'll be shopping in my own drawer for flakies instead:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is truly an amazing flakie! I can't wait to see what you find in your drawer :D

      Delete
  2. I was deciding between this exact polish and the duochrome non-flaky version. Are these flakies synthetic or natural? That is my main grip with glitter, nail polish and cosmetics are already harmful enough for the environment (hello microplastic and using tons of cotton that we could have saved!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea if they are synthetic or natural. I understand your concern though :)

      Delete
  3. Hi sweetie! The effect is so precious! Have a nice day!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! I need to pick up my flakies ^_^

    ReplyDelete