Sunday, July 30, 2017

KBShimmer ~ I Never Wood have Guessed



KBShimmer ~ I Never Wood have Guessed
Cinnamon brown linear holo with copper shimmer

I Never Wood have Guessed was launched in Indie Shop Atlanta this spring, and was for sale for a short period of time after that. I snagged a bottle even though brown isn’t really my colour, because you never know: I might ending up liking it.

The formula is really good like I have come to expect from KBShimmer by now. I don’t think I’ve ever been let down by a KBShimmer. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I stuck on two butterfly stickers and applied topcoat and then my nails were done.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:


This is what I Never Wood have Guessed in the shade.


Brown isn’t really my colour so this will never be a favourite of mine. Having said that – it is a lovely polish and quite a pleasant brown so if you’re a lover of brown polishes you might want to check out if you can find it in a blog sale somewhere.

I Never Wood have Guessed was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality polish, not my colour but that’s not the polish’s fault
Buy again: No

6 comments:

  1. I rather like it, I'm not a huge brown polish fan either but this is a super pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an outstanding nail polish sweetie!! I'm for brown nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the nailpolish and the Little gold stickers are Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those stickers were such a great and cheap buy :D

      Delete