Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Rival de Loop: Sunkissed

Rival de Loop: Sunkissed
Coral-ish red with lots of golden and orange shimmer

This beautiful polish was in my Helmer - even though I actually haven't worn it yet. It's a mistake, because usually the polishes only get to live in the Helmer when they have actually been worn.

I am almost certain that "Sunkissed" is from Summer 2014. A close friend of mine stated today that 2014 was an amazing year for Summer polishes. I hadn't thought about it before she said it, but I agree.

The formula of "Sunkissed" is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I made a discrete yellow stamp by the base of each nail. The design is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Deco Collection-03". I stamped with the stamping "Yellow" from El Corazón.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Rival de Loop: Sunkissed
Rival de Loop: Sunkissed

I really like the look of this.

Rival de Loop: Sunkissed
Rival de Loop: Sunkissed

Here's "Sunkissed" alone, two coats and no topcoat. That shimmer is just amazing.

Rival de Loop: Sunkissed
Rival de Loop: Sunkissed

Here are the polishes I used today.


I love this polish, the colour is great and the shimmer give a gorgeous shine and depth.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. Gorgeous polish.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: