Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Enchanted Polish: October 2017

Enchanted Polish: October 2017
Magenta linear holo with flakies

"October 2017" is a gorgeous magenta linear holo with added holographic flakes.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good. The flakies are a waste of time in this polish, they don't really add anything pretty to this polish.

I thought that "October 2017" is super pretty, so I didn't add any nail art today - I just wore it like it is.

This is the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Enchanted Polish: October 2017
Enchanted Polish: October 2017

The sun was out, hooray!

Enchanted Polish: October 2017
Enchanted Polish: October 2017

Like I said: I really like the colour and the holo effect, but the flakies should have been left out. Fortunately they weren't that obvious in real life.

Enchanted Polish: October 2017
Enchanted Polish: October 2017


"October 2017" was limited edition and is no longer available. It's a gorgeous polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo and holo flakies
Overall impression: I love the colour and the rainbows - the flakies not so much
Buy again: Yes I would

4 comments: