Monday, September 14, 2020

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky
Navy blue with holo pigment and holo flakies

"Desert Night Sky" is a dark navy blue holographic with added holographic flakes.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good. The holo particles are really pretty but I don't really think that the holo flakies does much for the polish.

"Desert Night Sky" is a little dark for me, especially this time of year so I added some flowers. The flowers are water decals.

This is the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky
Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky

I know the flowers are a bit overwhelming but I quite like it anyway.

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky
Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky

Here is "Desert Night Sky" alone, two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky
Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky

These are the things I used today.

Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky
Enchanted Polish: Desert Night Sky

"Desert Night Sky" was limited edition and is no longer available. It's beautiful but it's a little too dark for me. It's a great base for some pretty nail art though.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo and holo flakies
Overall impression: Nice effect with the holo particles, they really make it look like a starry night sky
Buy again: Probably not

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you wouldn't buy it again, but I surely would, I adore dark blue and this one is joy to my eyes :-) :-) Nice also the flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that you don't live closer to me then :D

      Delete