Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego

Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego
Described as an eggplant purple creme based linear holographic with scattered holo sparkle and purple to red glass microflecks

"A Boozed Ego" is from the Fall Holo Fun Collection from Autumn 2019.

The formula is quite thick but it's still easy to work with. I could have got away with just one coat, but I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is good.

I didn't quite know what to do with it so I just attached a small pink/silver nail sticker by the base of each nail.

I topped it all with topcoat and this is the final result photographed with flash.

Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego
Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego

 Here's the same thing photographed in daylight.

Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego
Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego

 And here's "A Boozed Ego" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego
Topshelf Lacquer: A Boozed Ego

 "A Boozed Ego" is really beautiful, I like it a lot.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with microflecks
Overall impression: Really pretty polish with a bit thick formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: