Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy

Walking down Memory Lane with Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy
Lavender crelly with a mix of pink, teal, orange, lavender, plum, and yellow glitters in a variety of shapes, finishes and sizes.

Lots of nail polish makers in the indie world have popped up and lots of nail polish makers have vanished after a short period of time.


I blogged about "Sugar Plum Fairy" by Polish Addict in February 2014. I have got three different polishes from this brand and all three of them are crellies with glitter. I have always really liked glitter in and on my nail polish. I am generally not a fan of crellies though.


But anyway, back to today's nails. The formula is still good and easy to work with. The colour seems to have faded a bit over the years so I decided to apply three coats to make my nails look pretty. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Princess Collection-14". I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. I topped it all with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door".

Here's my final result including topcoat:

Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy
Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy

I have always liked to stamp over glitter because it gives a nice effect.

Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy
Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy


Here's "Sugar Plum Fairy" alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat. It dries up a bit bumpy because of all the glitter bits.

 

Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy
Polish Addict: Sugar Plum Fairy

Here are the things I used today.

 

"Sugar Plum Fairy" is a nice polish with a good formula. I like the amount of glitter in it and the colour mix is sweet. It has faded a bit over the years but the lavender is still nice looking.

                           

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good

Finish: Crelly with glitter

Overall impression: Nice formula and effect

Buy again: Not quite sure

4 comments:

  1. I like this one and these sort of finishes. It so reminded me of CG's It's A Trap-eze, but purple. I loved that polish :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so pretty, with stamping and without stamping, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete