Friday, November 20, 2020

Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana

Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana
Darkened teal blue packed with shimmer

"Oceana" is from Essence's relatively old collection of "Show Your Feet" polishes. I don't know what the difference between nail polish for toenails and fingernails is - I've always used the same polishes for both fingers and toes. But Essence seems to think that they needed to make a special collection of polishes for toenails. That doesn't stop me from wearing this polish on my fingernails! It's a gorgeous deep teal blue packed with shimmer.

The writing on the back of the polish also says that it has "great coverage with just one coat". There's no way that this is a one coater, but it covers beautifully in just two easy coats. The drying time is good.

The floral decorations on my nails are water decals.

Look at how pretty it turned out.

Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana
 Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana

I think the shimmer in "Oceana" is gorgeous.

 

Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana
 Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana

Here's "Oceana" alone, two coats and no topcoat.

 

Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana
 Essence Show Your Feet: Oceana

This is a beautiful shimmery polish. I'd wear it on both hands and feet :D 

 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good

Finish: Shimmer

Overall impression: Very beautiful shimmer, great formula

Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Haha a special set for toes! That made me laugh ;-) I never wear polish on my toes! This is gorgeous anyway :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like wearing polish on my toenails, but to make specific polish for that seems really silly :D

      Delete
  2. Yes, it seems silly that Essence has a specific polish for toenails... The shade is pretty and I like the combination that you made with floral waterdecals :-)

    ReplyDelete