Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet
Red toned purple with shimmer

The formula of this purple beauty is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I didn’t quite know what to do with it so I ended up making two lines of pink dots on each nail. I used El Corazón’s stamping polish “Orchid” for the dots.

I topped it with Out The Door’s holo glitter topper “Northern Lights”.

This is the end result in the sun.

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet
Essence: #118 Ultra Violet


I absolutely love this.

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet
Essence: #118 Ultra Violet


This is “Ultra Violet” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet
Essence: #118 Ultra Violet


Here are the polishes I used today.

Essence: #118 Ultra Violet, El Corazón: Orchid, Out The Door: Northern Lights
Essence: #118 Ultra Violet, El Corazón: Orchid, Out The Door: Northern Lights



I am a fan of Essence’s polishes. They make many great polishes at a very good price.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. Lovely polish.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: