Sunday, May 8, 2022

Walking down Memory Lane with Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Walking down Memory Lane with Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby
Magenta linear holo with holo shimmer

“I Love You Baby” is from the V-Day collection 2015 and Ooh La Lacquer hasn’t been around since 2016. I used to love the polishes from Ooh La Lacquer, especially the holos. There were some really beautiful rainbows in the little bottles of nail polish. I have experienced a few of the polishes fading though, which can indicate that the micas, pigments and colorants haven’t been tested in the base for long enough. I bought quite a few of the mystery polishes too, and I have displayed most of them here as I wore them. So basically: I am a big fan, just not of the fading polishes.


Here’s two coats of “I Love You Baby”, floral nail stickers and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby
Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby


It’s such a pretty polish.

Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby
Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby


And this is “I Love You Baby” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby
Ooh La Lacquer: I Love You, Baby



I think this polish has lost a little bit of the brightness over the years, but it’s still a pretty polish. Here’s the link to my original post from 2015, in case you want to compare: https://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/2015/10/ooh-la-lacquer-i-love-you-baby.html



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and rainbows. The sparkle is a great addition
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: