Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Isadora: Merry Red

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Isadora: Merry Red
Red with shimmer

“Merry Red” was in my Helmer, which indicates that I’ve used it before. I can’t see it on the blog though so I might have made a mistake and “filed it” before I actually used it.

I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was good. I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn’t have time for fancy nail art. I kept it super simple and made two white dots on each nail.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Isadora: Merry Red
Isadora: Merry Red


Isn’t that just a pretty red?

Isadora: Merry Red
Isadora: Merry Red


Here’s “Merry Red” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Isadora: Merry Red
Isadora: Merry Red


The polishes I used today:

Isadora: Merry Red and OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot
Isadora: Merry Red and OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot


I haven’t bought Isadora polishes for a long time now. There are many reasons: The price is way too high, the polishes are small and the selection of colours aren’t super impressive. But I also heard that the company treats their employees really poorly. I don’t really want to support that.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, really pretty colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty red :-) I think that I have only one Isadora nail polish in my collection... I'm sad about how the company treats their employees, it's a real pity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. They should definitely appreciate their workers, because employees = no work done :)

      Delete