Thursday, June 2, 2022

W7: Fuchsia (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Fuchsia (revisited)
Hot pink créme

I was in the mood to wear a bright polish and I remembered a bright hot pink polish from W7 called “Fuchsia” that I wore about five years ago.

The formula is still great and I used two easy coats for my manicure today. I wrote last time that it has a weird smell to it. I am happy to announce that the smell has vanished over the years so this just smell like normal nail polish now.

The drying time was really good.  

I didn’t have time for nail art so I just applied a layer of topcoat and wore it like that.

Here’s the result:

W7: Fuchsia
W7: Fuchsia


Isn’t that just an amazing polish? I love it!

W7: Fuchsia
W7: Fuchsia


I am really glad that I own a polish like this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Amazing colour, great formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: