Thursday, June 23, 2022

Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic
Mix of rose and golden shimmer and glitter

This polish is so packed with shimmer and glitter that it’s definitely not a topper. Two coats is what it took to make this opague on its own and the drying time is really good.

I placed some simple water decals on each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

This is my end result in the shade:

Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic
Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic


I think this polish is super elegant.

Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic
Claire’s: #41760 Lady Vic


There’s no photo of #41760 Lady Vic on its own – the light on all my photos was really off.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer/glitter mix
Overall impression: Very elegant polish. Works on its own, really pretty.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment