Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love
Red jelly with red and holo microglitter

Today I’m wearing a polish that is really beautiful in the bottle. I wear it as a topper because I do believe it requires a lot of layers to make this opague on its own.

So: One coat of red, Golden Rose’s #39 from the Golden Expert collection, and then one coat of Puppy Love.

The formula and drying time is good, and that goes for both polishes.

I made some flowers out of dots on them in white and yellow.

Take a look at the final result:

Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love over red
Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love over red


I adore this!

Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love over red
Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love over red


And here’s one coat of red topped with one coat of Puppy Love.

Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love
Whimsical by Pam: Puppy Love over red


Here are the polishes I used:





Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer/microglitter
Overall impression: Pretty topper
Buy again: Probably

2 comments: