Saturday, June 25, 2022

Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up
Green microglitter

“You Crack Me Up” is not a topper. I love glitters that work on their own! This polish covers in two super easy layers. The drying time is really good.

This green screams on floral nail art but I wanted to go a different way today. I placed little Hello Kitty-stickers on my nails instead – some cherries, a bow and Hello Kitty herself.

Here’s what it ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up
Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up


I really like this.

Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up
Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up



“You Crack Me Up” is super sparkly and really pretty.

Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up
Morgan Taylor: You Crack Me up



I absolutely love glitter polishes that work on their own and this green is stunning!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, beautiful colour and glitter
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: