Sunday, June 12, 2022

Catrice: The Dark Knight

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: The Dark Knight
Dark purple with shimmer

“The Dark Knight” is an oldie by now. It’s one of those polishes that has been living with me for a while without me actually wearing it. To be honest it’s because it’s way darker than I really prefer painting my nails with.

The formula is good though and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made a pink metallic swirly line on each nail, and a pink glittery swirly line next to the pink line. The pink metallic is Golden Lady #400 and the glitter is Golden Rose #108 from their Jolly Jewels collection.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Catrice: The Dark Knight
Catrice: The Dark Knight


The glitter really does it for me in this manicure.

Catrice: The Dark Knight
Catrice: The Dark Knight


This is “The Dark Knight” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Catrice: The Dark Knight
Catrice: The Dark Knight


Here are the three polishes I used today.

Golden Lady #400, Catrice The Dark Knight, Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #108
Golden Lady #400, Catrice The Dark Knight, Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #108


There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of this elderly Catrice. It’s not for me though, because it’s too dark.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time, turns out too dark, almost black in the shade
Buy again: No, it’s too dark

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish and beautiful mani you did with it! I love deep purples like that, so it's right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous base colour and even more beautiful the manicure that you created! :-)

    ReplyDelete