Thursday, June 16, 2022

Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip - revisited

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip - revisited
Pink suede

I have only worn this polish once before and that was in 2013. So I think it’s about time that I actually wear it again. I originally bought it in London, a trip I have many good memories from.

The formula is still good and the drying time is so wicked fast that I had to work really quickly to apply it evenly. I used two coats for full opacity.

I made two silvery glittery lines on each nail with Morgan Taylor’s “Fame Game”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip
Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip


I absolutely love the look of this.

Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip
Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip


Here’s “Hot Gossip” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The finish is really pretty.

Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip
Invogue Suede: Hot Gossip


Here are the polishes I used today.

Invogue Suede “Hot Gossip” and Morgan Taylor “Fame Game”
Invogue Suede “Hot Gossip” and Morgan Taylor “Fame Game”


I really like “Hot Gossip”, I think it’s a gorgeous colour with a really nice finish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Wicked fast
Finish: Suede with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula with a super fast drying time. Gorgeous colour
Buy again: I would

4 comments: