Saturday, June 11, 2022

Orly: Haute Red

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Orly: Haute Red
Classic red créme

The formula of “Haute Red” is really good and so is the coverage. The polish applies easily and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time is good too.

The little stamp is from the stamping plate “Born Pretty-Decoration-L003”. I stamped with Color Club’s “Harp On It”.

This is what it all ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat.

Orly: Haute Red
Orly: Haute Red


I think this is fabulous.

Orly: Haute Red
Orly: Haute Red


And here’s “Haute Red” alone, two coats and no topcoat.


Orly: Haute Red
Orly: Haute Red


Here are the things I used today.

Color Club: Harp On It, Orly: Haute Red
Color Club: Harp On It, Orly: Haute Red



I think “Haute Red” is a fabulous polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: I think it’s a super sexy polish. Great formula too.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty red and the stamping matches perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete