Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Catrice: Glitz Carlton

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Glitz Carlton
Blue jelly with bllue glitter in various sizes

“Glitz Carlton” is another oldie from the box of untrieds. It’s a gorgeous blue and the reason I havent used it before is that it’s sheer. I had to add three coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is average.

I made five white dots on each nail and on top of that, five hot pink dots.

This is the final result, including topcoat.

Catrice: Glitz Carlton
Catrice: Glitz Carlton


I think this is quite awesome.

Catrice: Glitz Carlton
Catrice: Glitz Carlton


And this is “Glitz Carlton” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Catrice: Glitz Carlton
Catrice: Glitz Carlton


I forgot to take a photos of the three polishes I used, but the blue is obviously Catrice’s “Glitz Carlton”, the white it OPI’s “Angel With A Leadfoot” and the pink is Lady Rose’s #746 San Tropez.

It’s a lovely blue glitter once it has built up to opagueness. I will probably keep it but use it as a topper or for nail art in future.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Average
Finish: Glitter in jelly
Overall impression: Very pretty blue glitter, sheer, average drying time
Buy again: Probably not

4 comments: