Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Sally Hansen: Fig Flash

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Fig Flash
Red toned purple shimmer

“Fig Flash” didn’t look like a topper in the online shop I bought it in. I am pretty sure that you can make it opague but I wasn’t in the mood to apply 3-4 coat to try and make that happen. Ergo: I layered it over a dark purple from Golden Rose, Matte Satin #202.  

So: One coat of Golden Rose, Matte Satin #202 followed by two coats of Sally Hansen “Fig Flash”. Then a triangle of glitter with W7 “Birthday Suit” and a fuchsia dot with Golden Rose Rich Color #51.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Fig Flash
Sally Hansen: Fig Flash


Isn’t that pretty?

Sally Hansen: Fig Flash
Sally Hansen: Fig Flash


Here’s one coat of dark purple with two coats of Sally Hansen’s shimmer.

Sally Hansen: Fig Flash
Sally Hansen: Fig Flash


Here are the things I used today.

Golden Rose Matte Satin #202, Golden Rose Rich Color #51; W7 Birthday Suit; Sally Hansen Fig Flash
Golden Rose Matte Satin #202, Golden Rose Rich Color #51;
W7 Birthday Suit; Sally Hansen Fig Flash


I think this shimmer is really pretty. I wish I used toppers more.


Number of coats: 2 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula but sheer polish. Pretty shimmer
Buy again: Probably not

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the fact that it's sheer, but I like the colour and the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is amazing. I really wish it wasn't so sheer :/

      Delete