Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Rimmel: Purple Addict

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Rimmel: Purple Addict
Deep purple shimmer

I went through a couple of drawers in one of the Helmers to find a polish to wear. “Purple Addict” ended up being the one I chose. I wore “Purple Addict” in 2013 as a part of a gradient and haven’t worn it since. Today is the day where it gets to show itself off properly.

The formula is still good, despite the fact that I’ve had it for 10 years. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is average.

I made my favourite dotticure on it:

Rimmel: Purple Addict
Rimmel: Purple Addict


The white is OPI’s “Angel With A Leadfoot”
The coral is El Corazón’s stamping polish “Bisgue”
The pink is El Corazón’s stamping polish “Orchid”

Rimmel: Purple Addict
Rimmel: Purple Addict


Here’s “Purple Addict” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Rimmel: Purple Addict
Rimmel: Purple Addict

 
These are the polishes I used today:

Rimmel “Purple Addict; OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”; El Corazón “Bisgue” & “Orchid”
Rimmel “Purple Addict; OPI “Angel With A Leadfoot”; El Corazón “Bisgue” & “Orchid”


“Purple Addict” is an amazingly beautiful purple.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula with an average drying time, gorgeous colour and shimmer. Love it!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour! I love the finish and the nail art you added! You are so talented <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real beauty, gorgeous purple! Adorable dotts too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And this is probably one of the prettiest mainstream purples I have ^_^

      Delete