Sunday, October 30, 2022

Pro Design: #148

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*


Pro Design: #148
Turqouise packed with silver shimmer

The formula of Pro Design’s #148 is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.

I placed a pink flamingo-sticker and a pink leaf-sticker on two of my nails. I bought the stickers on Shein. Then I dapped a bit of glitter by the base of the remaining nails. The glitter is Technic’s “Pop Art”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Pro Design: #148
Pro Design: #148


I really like this, both the colour combo and the decorations.

Pro Design: #148
Pro Design: #148


This is Pro Design #148, no topcoat yet. It’s so shiny!

Pro Design: #148
Pro Design: #148


And here are the things I used today:

Pro Design #148 & Technic “Pop Art”.
Pro Design #148 & Technic “Pop Art”



I love pretty much everything about this polish; I think it’s gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time. Gorgeous colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: