Wednesday, October 26, 2022

W7: Pillar Box Red

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

W7: Pillar Box Red
Classic Red Crème

There was a time where I wore pretty much all other colours than red, but red has grown on me and now I can’t resist a good red. “Pillar Box Red” is such a red – a beautiful, sexy red.

The formula is amazing and so is the coverage. I could get away with one single coat. You know the drill though: I did two coats because I prefer it like that. The drying time was really good.

I made some white brush strokes on the nails, except on the middle finger, where I placed a butterfly decoration and made a few dots. I topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo microglitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

This is the final result:

W7: Pillar Box Red
W7: Pillar Box Red


I really like this!

W7: Pillar Box Red
W7: Pillar Box Red


This is W7 “Pillar Box Red” alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at how shiny it is!

W7: Pillar Box Red
W7: Pillar Box Red


These are the things I used today.

W7: Pillar Box Red


W7 makes some really awesome polishes! I check the display any chance I get.


Number of coats: 2 (you can get away with 1)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula, coverage and drying time. Gorgeous colour.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I don't tend to wear a lot of red, but when I do, it feels very powerful. Love the look you created. It is beautiful.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely. I really like W7 polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty red, I think it will be very useful for Christmas manicures! :-)

    ReplyDelete