Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Impala: Lover

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Lover
Pink packed with metallic silver shimmer

Today I’m wearing another one of my precious polishes from Brazil – a lovely pink with metallic shimmer.

The formula is super good and so is the coverage. I could easily have got away with one coat. I used two though, because I prefer it like that. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary L-07”. I stamped with “Restless Night” from El Corazón.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.

Impala: Lover
Impala: Lover


The shimmer is really amazing in this one.

Impala: Lover
Impala: Lover


This is “Lover” alone; two coats and  no topcoat. I love it!

Impala: Lover
Impala: Lover


Here are the things I used today:

Impala: Lover & El Corazón Restless Night
Impala: Lover & El Corazón Restless Night



This polish is super nice. I love the formula. It has vaporated over the years but it haven’t affected the quality of the polish. The drying time is good and the coverage is amazing. And I love the shimmer!


Number of coats: 2 – but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Ooh la la – great formula, drying time, colour and effect. I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and precious polish, I love also the stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the shimmering effect of this polish :)

      Delete