Sunday, October 16, 2022

Impala: Sex Appeal

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Sex Appeal
Pink to orange duochrome with shimmer

The formula of “Sex Appeal” is a bit sheer but it covers in two coats. The drying time is good. “Sex Appeal would definitely pop more over black but I like to see how my polishes work on their own – and I am not crazy about layering over black anyway.

I placed a little butterfly sticker by the base of each nail.

I topped the whole thing with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the final result, including an additional layer of topcoat.

Impala: Sex Appeal
Impala: Sex Appeal


The polish is so shimmery and pretty.

Impala: Sex Appeal
Impala: Sex Appeal


Here’s “Sex Appeal” on its own; two coats.

Impala: Sex Appeal
Impala: Sex Appeal


And here it is under a lamp to show the pretty shift.

Impala: Sex Appeal
Impala: Sex Appeal


The polishes I used:

Impala: Sex Appeal & Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond
Impala: Sex Appeal & Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula and nice shift. I like it.
Buy again:Yes

6 comments:

  1. Also I like to see how all the polishes look on their own on my nails, because I don't like layering so much, but many times I got really good and "powerful" results using these kind of polishes on black, it was worth all the efforts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I really don't like the edges of the nails when black is underneath as a base :)

      Delete
  2. OMG that really has sex appeal for sure! Great polish and love iridescent :-D

    ReplyDelete