Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Different Dimension: Boaty Call

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Different Dimension: Boaty Call
Darkened seafoam strong linear holo

The formula of this beautiful strong holographic is good allthough I did experience a bit of dragging when I applied the first coat. I managed to even out every little irregularity with layer number two though. The drying time was really good.

I stamped a white flower in the corner of each nail. The design is from the stamping plate “MajorDijit-41”. I stamped with a plain white stamping polish. I made and orange dot as the middle of each flower with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Orange Neon”.

Here’s the final design in the sun.

Different Dimension: Boaty Call
Different Dimension: Boaty Call


I love this!

Different Dimension: Boaty Call
Different Dimension: Boaty Call


This is “Boaty Call” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The rainbows are amazing!

Different Dimension: Boaty Call
Different Dimension: Boaty Call


And here are the polishes I used today.

Different Dimension: Boaty Call


I wore this last time in 2017. I love wearing it again!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh la la, the rainbows are amazing!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is such a dazzling polish! I really love the flower design you added on top as well. You are so talented.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This bright color is so beautiful. When I use varnish, I always use a second coat too, it usually makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gorgeous, I like it a lot! :-)

    ReplyDelete