Sunday, October 23, 2022

Impala: Realize Tudo

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Realize Tudo
Sea green holo

The formula of this pretty Brazilian polish is a bit sheer so it took three coats before I was happy with the result. You can get away with two coats if you don’t mind a bit of visible nail line. I do however not appreciate that, so three coats it was. The drying time was good.

I made two glittery lines across each nail with a green/holo glitter polish from POP Nail Glam. I don’t know the name since I doesn’t really appear on the bottle.

That turned out quite pretty, even though the lines weren’t super visible.

Impala: Realize Tudo
Impala: Realize Tudo


Holo + glitter = what’s not to like.

Impala: Realize Tudo
Impala: Realize Tudo


Here’s “Realize Tudo” alone; three coats and no topcoat.

Impala: Realize Tudo
Impala: Realize Tudo


These are the two polishes I used today.

Impala: Realize Tudo
Impala: Realize Tudo and Pop Beauty Nail Glam


“Realize Tudo” suffers from Ugly Bottle Syndrome: Some of the white pigment has settled in the bottom of the bottle. It doesn’t seem to affect the colour of the polish.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Nice colour, holo effect could be stronger. The formula is a bit sheer, but okey.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I think that 3 layers are something that I can live with, because the result is very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll rehome it, because I really like it too :)

      Delete