Saturday, October 8, 2022

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul
Red packed with shimmer

“Heart And Con-Soul” is from OPI’s Xbox Spring 2022 collection.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was good.

I stamped a simple design by the base of each nail. The design is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Kitty Collection-03”. I stamped with “Yellow Neon” from El Corazón.

This is the final result:

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul
OPI: Heart And Con-Soul


I love how shimmery this is.

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul
OPI: Heart And Con-Soul


Here’s “Heart And Con-Soul” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul
OPI: Heart And Con-Soul


These are the things I used today.

OPI: Heart And Con-Soul


I love this polish. It is super Summery and such a flattering colour. It’s awesome.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, good coverage. Sweet colour and awesome shimmer. A winner for sure.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment