Sunday, October 9, 2022

Impala: Charming

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Impala: Charming
Sea green jelly with flitter in various sizes and shapes

I have a box of polishes that are all from swaps with girls in Brazil. I haven’t used many of the polishes since they weren’t actually that easy to get, and thus not that easy to replace. But hey, they can’t just sit there forever, so now I’m actually going to wear some of them.

The first one out of the box is a gorgeous sea green polish packed with glitter.

The formula is really sheer because it’s a jelly. I used three coats but it wasn’t fully opague. The drying time was good.

I order to cover up some of the nail line, I painted three stripes on each nail with Stargazer’s #304, and I dapped some glitter on the tips with W7’s “Lucky Confetti”.

This is the final result:

Impala: Charming
Impala: Charming


I like the combo – glitter with glitter on it. Win win :D

Impala: Charming
Impala: Charming


Here’s Impala’s “Charming” on its own; three coats and no topcoat.

Impala: Charming
Impala: Charming


And here are the polishes I used today:

W7 “Lucky Confetti”; Impala “Charming”; Star Gazer #304
W7 “Lucky Confetti”; Impala “Charming”; Star Gazer #304




What do you think of jellies in general? I’m not the biggest fan – I like my polishes to cover completely in two coats. This is nice though. I’ll probably wear it as a topper next time.

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter in a jelly
Overall impression: Sheer, but the glitter is really lovely
Buy again: Probably not

6 comments: