Saturday, November 12, 2022

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red
Red with golden shimmer

I found four red polishes from Sally Hansen last time I visited TK Maxx – four gorgeous reds. “Reddy In Red” is the first one I wear.

The formula is really good and the polish covers really well. I used two easy coats for the manicure today – and the drying time was good.

I added some floral nail foil onto the red. The flowers are pink and white and there’s some holographic goodness on the foil as well.

This is the final result:

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red
Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red


I love this!

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red
Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red


I had no sun, so this is “Reddy In Red” alone, two coats, under a lamp:

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red
Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red


Here are the things I used today. 

Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red
Sally Hansen: Reddy In Red


This is a gorgeous red, I love everything about it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour, it looks so great on the nails. Good formula and drying time too.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty manicure, I really like it very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great colour! I just love the Insta-Dri formula. It works so well. You are so creative <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete