Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Celestial: Confused Galaxy

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Celestial: Confused Galaxy
Described as Dark purple linear holo

“Confused Galaxy” is a Facebook group custom from Summer 2015. I wore it in 2016 and now it’s time to get out of the Helmer again!

The formula is still good and so is the coverage. One coat would have been enough for full opacity. I used two, the second coat didn’t make any difference. The drying time was really good.

I made one white and one pink stripe on  each nail and topped it all with topcoat. This is the final result:

Celestial: Confused Galaxy
Celestial: Confused Galaxy


I love holos when the sun shines. (Who am I kidding? I also love holos when it doesn’t!) :D

Celestial: Confused Galaxy
Celestial: Confused Galaxy


Here’s “Confused Galaxy” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Celestial: Confused Galaxy
Celestial: Confused Galaxy


And here are the polishes I used today.

Celestial: Confused Galaxy


“Confused Galaxy” was limited edition.

Celestial has been closed for over four years now, so I will definitely watch over my precious bottles!


Number of coats: 2, but one would have been enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. “Confused Galaxy” is so gorgeous that it should never finish deep inside of the Helmer drawer again...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from the days where I bought a lot of indies. The post has ruined that business for me because of the taxes :/

      Delete