Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Essence: It’s My Party (Revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Essence: It’s My Party (Revisited)
Dark pink metallic shimmer

“It’s My Party” was the polish I wore for Christmas in 2017. That means it’s time to wear it again!

The formula is still amazing and so is the coverage and the drying time. I used two easy coats for my manicure today. I’m pretty sure I could have got away with one single coat if I wanted to.

I made a small flowers out of dots on each nail. Look how cute it ended up.

Essence: It’s My Party
Essence: It’s My Party


The shimmer was almost too pretty to cover up. 

Essence: It’s My Party
Essence: It’s My Party

This is “It’s My Party” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Essence: It’s My Party
Essence: It’s My Party


And here are the polishes I used today.

Essence: It’s My Party, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, H&M: Mimosa Blossom
Essence: It’s My Party, OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot, H&M: Mimosa Blossom




Number of coats: 2 (but 1 would have been enough)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Super pretty colour and shimmer, great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. That is such a great colour! I love it! Definitely different to anything that I have in my own nail polish collection. What a standout. I love the finish as well. You have such beautiful polishes <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour and very cute flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete