Saturday, February 18, 2023

Sally Hansen: Dear Santa (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Sally Hansen: Dear Santa (revisited)
Classic red with shimmer

I have a busy week at work with lots of events so I wanted to wear a classic nail polish with no added nail art.

I went for a Sally Hansen that I haven’t worn for two years; “Dear Santa”.

The formula is still super good and so is the coverage. I used two really easy coats for full coverage. The drying time is good too.

Here it is, under a lamp. Two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Sally Hansen: Dear Santa
Sally Hansen: Dear Santa


Isn’t that just gorgeous?? I love it!

Sally Hansen: Dear Santa
Sally Hansen: Dear Santa


I love this polish, it’s fabulous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Super pretty red, cute shimmer, great formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous red! So rich and full. It's great that it dries quickly as well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally Hansen makes a lot of great polishes, and I find they're especially good at making red ones :)

      Delete