Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly
Classic red with pink and silver shimmer

#5135 “Merry & Jolly” is from Depend’s Holiday 2022 collection “Be Everything”. This is my fourth red from the collection.

The formula is great and the polish is easy to work with. Pigmentation is very good too, and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I triple stamped on it. The motif is from an XL stamping plate with the letter “Q”. I stamped with Konad’s White, El Corazòn’s “Bisgue” and Colour Alike’s “Fuchsia Flash”.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.


Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly
Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly


I think the triple stamp look gorgeous!


Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly
Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly


Here’s #5135 “Merry & Jolly” on it own; two coats and no topcoat yet. The polish dries up a bit gritty.


Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly
Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly


And here are the polishes I used today.


Depend: #5135 Merry & Jolly


All the four reds in Depend’s Holiday 2022 collection are winners. Great formula, great pigmentation, great colours. I love them all.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and pigmentation. Gorgeous colour and shimmer.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: