Sunday, May 14, 2023

Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful
Bright red jelly with red and golden microglitter

#5136 “Merry & Delightful” is from Depend’s 2022 Christmas collection “Merry Everything”.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is average to slow.

The polish is not as topcoat thirsty as the polish I showed you yesterday, so one coat of topcoat does the trick.

I placed little floral stickers by the base of each nail and topped the whole thing with topcoat.

This is the final result, including one layer of topcoat.


Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful
Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful


I have a thing for red glittery polish so I find this gorgeous!


Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful
Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful


Here’s #5136 “Merry & Delightful” alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The glitter in this polish pops even without topcoat.


Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful
Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful


Here are the things I used today.


Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful
Depend: #5136 Merry & Delightful


I love this red! I think it’s gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average to slow
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage but with a longer drying time than usual. Very pretty polish with lovely glitter
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I love how it sparkles! So so pretty. And the flowers you added on top are perfection <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and bright, the final manicure is very "spring mood" manicure :-)

    ReplyDelete