Sunday, May 7, 2023

OPI: Tealing Festive

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Tealing Festive
Teal with metallic shimmer

“Tealing Festive” is from OPI’s Holiday 2022 Jewel Be Bold Collection.

The formula is really good and easy to work with and the coverage is super good. I think you’d be able to get away with one single coat. I used two though, because that’s the way I roll.

The drying time between the coats is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate XY-COCO12. I stamped with the plain white stamping polish from Konad.

Here’s the final result, including a layer of topcoat.


OPI: Tealing Festive
OPI: Tealing Festive

 
I really like this!

OPI: Tealing Festive
OPI: Tealing Festive

This is “Tealing Festive” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.


OPI: Tealing Festive
OPI: Tealing Festive


And here it is on top of the stamping plate I used.


OPI: Tealing Festive
OPI: Tealing Festive


Wow! Just wow. This is an amazing polish.


Number of coats: 2, but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and pigmentation. I love the colour and metallic shimmer
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. The colour is great and that shimmer is really special :-) I like your stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete