Friday, October 14, 2011

China Glaze ~ Ruby Pumps

China Glaze ~ Ruby Pumps
A red jelly base with bright shimmery red glitter

This has turned out to be my favourite China Glaze nail polish so far. It looks very pretty in the bottle, and I certainly wasn’t disappointed with how it looks on my nails.

I ‘ve seen lots of photos of “Ruby Pumps” and read lots of positive reviews about it, but I wasn’t aware that the glittery colour has a rich complexity that just doesn’t translate well into photographs. Yes, it looks very pretty in the pictures, but it’s absolutely nothing compared to how fab it looks in real life!

It reminds me somewhat of Color Club’s “Ruby Slippers” (which is my favourite of all), but it’s not quite as glittery as that.

The picture shows 2 coats and a layer of Seche Vite top coat. If you wear three coats of polish, you’ll certainly add some extra depth to your colour.


If you like red and shimmer, you should really buy yourself a bottle of this gorgeous colour.



Opacity: 7/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8.25/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment