Friday, October 7, 2011

Orly ~ Star Spangled

Orly ~ Star Spangled
A red jelly with red microglitter

This is from Orly’s “In The Navy Collection” from summer 2010.

I actually have only good things to say about this nail polish. It has just about everything I like: A pretty colour and a nice glitter, which both combine to make a polish with depths that are almost indescribable.

It’s also very easy it is to apply, which in itself is a very good thing.

I applied two coats and was very happy with that, until I saw the photos I took for this blog. Then I realized that it could have used a third coat.
:| 
But never mind. Next time I think I’ll try and use a red as a base coat to see if it makes the colour look even more vibrant. I hope so. :)


 
The photo shows two coats and a layer of Seche Vite top coat.

I actually bought two of these by accident. I had forgotten that I’d already ordered it, and while the first stash was on its way, I re-found it, thought it was a very pretty colour, and ordered it again! So it’s a very good thing that I’m so happy with it!




Opacity: 5/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 7/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment